Pages

Affirmasi cheat

Money and Finances:
I am receiving money in wonderful ways, every day.
I am a magnet for money.
Abundance flows toward me at all times, in all ways.
I connect with a constant flow of abundance.
I am so happy that I have received financial abundance.
I am so happy that I have a wonderful financial flow. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Relationships and Romance:
My conversations with others are playful, passionate, and fun.
Wonderful people are drawn to me in wonderful ways.
I am a magnet for positive people.
Positive people are bringing me positive things.
I am so happy to be in a fulfilling romantic relationship.
My romantic relationship is playful, passionate, and fun.
I constantly attract soulmates who have positive energy.
I am a magnet for loving people.
Health and well-being:
I am filled with energy and zest for life.
I am brimming over with energy.
I am full of enthusiasm and creativity.
I am so happy to have perfect health and perfect wealth.
My body overflows with vitality and health.
General:
From the father of autosuggestion Emile Coue: Every day in every way I am getting better and better!
I am receiving God’s love at all times, in all ways.
Variations: I am receiving divine love at all times, in all ways.
I am receiving positive energy at all times, in all ways.
Every moment is a miracle, every breath is love.
I give thanks for today’s miracles. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Tweaks to add to the beginning or end of your affirmation:
“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
(Gratitude helps you to receive more abundance.)
“……quickly, easily, effortlessly.”
(Example: “I am drawing money to me quickly, easily, effortlessly.” Adding these words helps lighten the emotional tone of your affirmation and pulls you out of feelings of struggle.)
Thanks for reading my Affirmations Cheat Sheet! Feel free to adapt these affirmations and add to them. I’ve had excellent results with all of these affirmations over the years. They are now yours to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda tentang Artikel di atas.
Trimakasih sebelumnya dan Semoga bermanfaat...
amiin.. ^_^